The Office for Equal Opportunity Programs oversees the University’s affirmative action programs and monitors compliance with policies and laws which ensure equal opportunity for students, employees and applicants for employment or admission.
The Provost Advisory Committee on Resources for Students and Employees with Disabilities comprises faculty, students, and administrative staff appointed annually by the Provost.
- Yale University Homepage
- Yale College
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Professional Schools
- Office of the Registrar (FAS)
- The Yale Center for Dyslexia and Creativity
- Grievance Procedures of the University
- Emergency Management Planning
- Yale Parking and Transit
- Graduate Student Housing