Yale Police Department: 911 (Emergency) 203-432-4400 (Non-emergency)
Download and use Bulldog Mobile an app that gives students, staff, and faculty on campus an effective way to coordinate with Yale Police for iPhone or android
Yale Security Department: 203-785-5555
When to Use Yale Security:
- To report a lost, stolen or damaged card: University Security Department 203-785-5555
- Safe Escort Services between 6pm – 6am: 203-432-6330 or 203-432-WALK
- If you get locked out of your dorm: Central Alarm Station at 203-785-5555
- Register your bicycle: Bicycle Parking and Security
- Text message to 67283.
- Type “yaletip” and add a space.
- After the space, type your message.
- Hit “send.”
- Emergency Management Planning
- Sexual Misconduct Response
- Personal and Property Safety
- Apartment Safety
- 24 Hour New Haven Crisis Hotline 203-789-8104
- 24 Hour Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-774-2900 Statewide Toll-Free
- Sexual Assault Counseling: 1-888-999-5545 Statewide Toll-Free
- Lighting Issues: 203-931-6325
- Public Works: 203-946-7700
- SeeClickFix: (online reporting for city street, building, tree issues)
Yale Facilities: 203-432-6888
- To request priority snow plow/shoveling
- To repair elevators
- To repair lifts
- To repair automatic door openers
- To replace light bulbs
- To report indoor water leaks
- To report broken locks, windows, door handles
- To fix door squeaks
- and more….