Course Accommodation

Students requesting course accommodations must be registered with the Resource Office on Disabilities (see Student Information page).

Each semester students seeing the need for accommodations in any or all of their courses must complete a Course Accommodation Request form. It will be forwarded to the Resource Office on Disabilities. Blank forms can be picked up in the office.

The completed form should be submitted as soon as the need for an accommodation is known. Notifying the Office of accommodations at the last minute may result in the inability to make provisions for the service or accommodation, a result not desired by anyone.

Once submitted, a student can expect to hear from the Office by e-mail informing him or her that the Letters of Accommodation are ready to be picked up and delivered to faculty and other instructors.